Saturday 16 March 2013

Top Picks - Out of the Recycle Box

Fabulous turn out this past week, thank you all for joining us for the Out of the Recycle Box challenge.  What a very creative group of crafters!  Here are some of the design teams' favorites.   



I love Cathy's creativeness when she made her lovely card.  The butterflies are stamped, coloured and cut from a  plastic milk bottle. Great recycling project and the plastic butterflies give the card great dimension.  Judy



Prisha

 

I've picked #3 Prisha is Dr. Sonia daughter, I love how she has recycled and made a fabulous Hot Air Balloon for a project in school.  Thank you for sharing your wonderful project Prisha!
Shell♥ 

I have also chosen Prisha's adorable Hot Air Balloon project. I just LOVE when Children create and this is such a cute narrative that Mom gave, as well as the adorable result! Thanks so much for sharing with us this week!
Julie


Beacarona 

 
I have picked Beacarona's candle holder.  It is Beautiful, and she recycle a cardboard toilet paper core.   What a great  idea.   I love the yellows and everything is put together so neatly. Karal


Tammy L



I have chosen Tammy's card for this week's challenge. 
Tammy used a recycled Button which she kept of a old shirt.
Great idea! I will have to remember that next time too!
Love the layout of your card Tammy and all the wonderful banners.
Lovely work.  Meighan


Nazneen




My Top Pick this week is #15 Nazneen. I love the colours and image, but mainly Ilove the fact that she has used recycled packaging in a most creative way by'doodling' the background which actually looks like printed paper, fantastic!   Natx


Cathy



I've also chosen Cathy as my pick of the week, but wanted to showcase not only the butterflies on the other project that Judy picked, but also the flowers on this one. What a great idea Cathy, and it sure does keep the plastic out of the landfill. Great idea, and thanks for sharing how you did them. 
Cindy

3 comments:

  1. O Wow!! Thank you Natx..so so much for selecting me amongst the top picks! COngratulations to the other Top picks too!

    Cheers
    Nazneen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Meighan for choosing my card! I was really happy with how this one turned out and I'm glad you liked it as well! :)
    Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW what a double feature for our project. Its late night here in India and I was just catching up on my blogging activities when I saw this..So thrilled and my daughter will be so happy too. Thank you so much ladies.
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia
    Cards Crafts School Projects

    ReplyDelete