Saturday 18 May 2013

Brown, Blue and Cream Color Challenge Winner and DT's Top Picks

Thanks to all who played along with the Colour Challenge, lots of great cards were submitted this week. 


Here are the top picks from the Design Team



My choice for top pick this week is a pretty baby card by Anne.  The image is very pretty and I liked how she left the baby uncoloured and gave the teddy bear colouring.  Great layering and lots of  little details make Anne's card a top choice for me.
Judy


[Dave%2520%2528a%2529%255B2%255D.jpg]

My choice this week is Claire's adorable get well card. The image is colored perfectly, and I love the papers and other elements she used, as they went perfectly with the image. Thanks for sharing with us this week Claire, come back again soon.
Cindy

Flower line graphics

Top Pick for this week's challenge would be Pearl with her fun card using an adorable image by A Day for daisies. Love all the little bits of embellishments that you added and great job using our colors!
Thanks for your sharing card with us.
Shell

Flower line graphics

Anna





My top pick this week is Anna's Bookmark.
I love how you have used the colors, Anna,
and created this fabulous bookmark.
Lots of details and great embellishments.
Lovely work.
Meighan

 Flower line graphics

Holly



My choice this week goes to Holly. I love the image...too cute! PERFECT for the color challenge, and just such a sweet and relaxing card. We all need male cards, and this is just super! 
Thanks for playing along, Holly!
Julie

Flower line graphics

The winner of the Fred She Said Digital stamps is entry number 15, Holly at Fairy Elephants Craft Creations.


Please email Cindy at


to claim your prize.

5 comments:

  1. Thank you :)))
    Hugs from Poland
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the Top Pick Cindy - so so thrilled!!
    Claire H xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Thankyou so much for choosing me as one of your top picks!
    Pearl x

    ReplyDelete